Yoga for Stress & Anxiety
BOOK A COURSE OR THERAPY NOW
Call : 07446 962 576
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga therapy is a holistic, tailored support system for health and wellbeing at every level.
Treatment is held in a confidential and therapeutic space. Through assessment and discussion we look at the whole picture of you so we can create unique practices tailored to what you need to bring yourself back into balance and align these with your personal aims for health – to soothe, nourish, strengthen and stabilise on a physical, energetic, psychological and spiritual level.
Who is it for?
Everyone & anyone.
This complementary therapy is completely tailored and adapted to the individual and so absolutely no experience of yoga is necessary.
What can it support?
- Alleviate symptoms of physical or mental health conditions both chronic & acute.
- Common challenges are: Lower back pain, anxiety, depression, diabetes, insomnia, during cancer treatment, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
- Improve the efficacy of clinical treatment
- Management of stress, anger, depression, grief & anxiety
- Injury rehabilitation
- Finding root causes of discomfort, imbalances or habits
- Anyone going through a life transition, change or challenge
First Assessment Session – 90 minutes: £50
Follow-up Sessions- 60-90 minutes: £60
3 Session bundle x 60-90 minute: £165
5 session bundle x 60-90 minute: £250
10 session bundle x 60-90 minute: £450
STARTS: Tuesday 3rd September – 1st October
Time: 7.30 – 9pm
Comprises of 5 x 90 minute sessions, attendees receive…
– An extensive online booklet detailing what we explore throughout the course, why the practices work, an example home practice and guidance on how to create their own
– Meditation, relaxation and guided breath recordings
– Personal email and skype support in between sessions as needed
– A private facebook group that everyone who attends the course is invited to and is becoming a very positive platform of open supportive discussion for mental health.
5 wk Course : £60 for the whole course and materials
How to book on a course or an appointment:
Call: 07446 962 576
Hannah likes supporting people by sharing yoga that responds to their unique needs, is useful to everyday life and brings them into balance. Since initially training as a yoga teacher in 2013, she has been committed to study & training in order to create safe, welcoming and supportive space for anyone to explore & benefit from yoga – no matter their needs, condition or background. She has spent as much time in a yoga studio as she has in care homes, mental health hospitals, dementia wards, children’s centres & special needs services. After 5 years sharing yoga in this way, she completed her 550 hours certification to become a Yoga Therapist.
Hannah is accredited with the Complementary and Natural Health Council (CNHC).
Her specialist training includes:
Yoga therapy for stress, anxiety and depression
Yoga during pregnancy
Intensive special yoga for special children
Yoga for Autism and development difficulties
Yoga for post-natal and peri menopausal recovery
Elevating an engaging children’s imagination, creativity and self-expression through yoga
Mob: 07446 962 576