Web site: firstname.lastname@example.org
ITEC VTCT Balens Insured.
Sarah likes to work with a holistic approach to health and wellbeing. I like to work with a holistic approach to health and wellbeing, treating each client individually to meet their specific goals and aspirations.
She has worked in varied environments and been lucky to have treated a diverse range of clients, gaining knowledge from each client, and the wonderful extremes of different people she meets their take on life and how it effects and affects us both physically and emotionally.
She has massage diplomas in, deep tissue, Indian head massage, hot/cold stone, manual lymphatic drainage, pregnancy massage, holistic massage, Hopi Candle Treatment, Indian head massage and Reflexology.
Colonic Hydrotherapy also available, please contact me for more information.
Aura Cleanse & Chakra Balance: 60 Minutes £46
There are 7 main energy centre’s that run down the centre of our bodies that have individual colours associated with them and are referred to as Chakra. Chakra is the Sanskrit word which means” wheel” or “turning”. Chakra is referred to wheel-like “vortices”.
* It helps to bring about an optimal flow of energy through each chakra, and create balance
* Chakra balancing addresses both the body and spirit, releasing life time of traumas and negative situations.
* Natural state of abundance, joy, and prosperity can be realised. Speed up spiritual advancement.
Reiki: Prices start from £20
Reiki is carried out with the client fully clothed and seated or lying down. A series of hand positions are used over the client’s body, during this time an energy called “Chi” is channelled through the therapist and into the client. This energy helps to:
* Reduce stress and anxiety, boost energy levels and increase confidence
* Develop a strong sense of purpose and clear-thinking
* Speed up the body’s own healing.
Facials: 30/45/60 Minutes £20/£36/£46
A full facial includes cleansing, exfoliation and a face mask using Weleda or Clarins products appropriate for skin type, including a neck, shoulder and scalp massage. Leaving you feeling relaxed and your skin refreshed and nourished. Facials are great for both men and women, and as an introduction to skin care for teenagers.
* Increase circulation and stimulates the skin.
* They can help with Acne, encourage toxin drainage.
* Slow down premature aging, help beat wrinkles before they occur.
* Relaxing and calming
Body Wraps: 60/90/120 Minutes £46/£65/£85
Algae and Seaweed Body Experience is a body wrap containing Moor Water, kaolin, algae, seaweed and comfrey, followed by the application of a body moisturizer. Add on a facial and full body massage for a truly sublime treatment.
* Formulated to help clear toxins, soothe the skin
* Help the skin to give a slimming effect, help with skins elasticity, for a youthful feel.
Body Scrubs: 30/45/60/75/90 Minutes £20/£36/£46/£56/£65
A sublime experience, a body brush and dead sea salt scrub including the application of appropriate body moisturizer, leave your skin feeling soft and zingy. Add on a massage and facial for the total relaxation experience.
* Increase circulation, stimulates and removes dead skin, encourage the drainage of toxins.
* Moisturize and nourish the skin, de-stress the mind.